Summer internship – Retail LAMY Store
About LAMY Store
We are the official and exclusive LAMY flagship store in Sweden since 2017. We sell LAMY writing instruments and accessories, including the exclusive, new and special edition products in our retail in Stockholm and also online.
LAMY is a well-known and rewarded German brand of writing instruments. This design philosophy is inseparably linked to high quality materials and production values. Since the foundation of the company in 1930, LAMY has manufactured its products almost exclusively at its Heidelberg location, thus guaranteeing consistently high quality "Made in Germany".
Serve the customers at the store (handle payments and deal with customer complaints and queries); maintain the shop neat and organized; inventory control; manage online orders (picking, packing and shipment), customer service, and marketing scheduled campaigns; Training will be provided.
- We are looking for students in the fields of Marketing and Communications.
- You must be a good communicator, responsible. It is also important that you are passionate and committed to retail with excellent customer service skills, confidence and enthusiasm.
- You must have a professional level proficiency in Swedish and English language skills.
- 24th June to 9th August.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 11:30 to 17:30 in Stockholm.
How to apply
- We want to get to know you! Send us your application and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note the deadline for applications for this role will be 1st June.